Help us find a Business Development Manager. That could be you, your friend or a member of your family
The position is no longer available!
The Taxback Group is a provider of world leading international taxation, finance and fulfilment services to clients in over 100 countries ranging from blue-chip financial service companies to individual investors & non resident workers.
Due to continued business expansion within Taxback we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for the Chicago office to help grow and develop through strategic partnerships with third level institutions Taxback’s most recent venture which is an online tax preparation software tool specific for non residents in the US called Sprintax. The role will involve identification, securing and management of new and existing partners.
To increase customer numbers through the negotiation of effective partnerships.
- Generate & secure new business opportunities for Sprintax in the US
- Use intelligent marketing concepts to target the market
- Develop and manage Partnerships with clients, specifically US third level institutions and online student services organizations
- Provide excellent customer relationship management to existing partners and continually look for opportunities to strengthen the relationship
- Manage the assigned market strategically to increase portfolio and market share
- Ensure clear KPI’s and SLA’s in place
- Identify new market niches for Sprintax, co-ordinate and implement these with the relevant team members
- Attend and research nationwide conference and events relevant to Sprintax target market
- Travel nationwide to visit potential leads and clients
- Using a CRM track all communication with potential and existing clients and Partners
- Track process according to company guidelines including contract management and execution
- Respond to potential partner/existing partner queries with a friendly and professional tone and language in both spoken and written communication
- Achieve set targets
- Conduct presentations on behalf of Sprintax to potential clients and partners
- Identify key product and process issues for resolution, propose solutions
- Provide a weekly performance report to your manager
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and effective manner
- Be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour to all internal and external customers
- Treat all Taxback Group resources, processes and people with respect, honesty and integrity
Requirements for filling the position:
- Relevant business related third level qualification
- Minimum 3 year work experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work on own initiative, to make decision to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all internal and external customers
- Friendly and professional
- Clear delivery of message
- Attention to detail
- Creative thought process
- Ability to excel in a target driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Generous vacation allowance
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Bonus and Commission for achieving key deliverables
- Training and Support
Vice President of Business Development
Chicago Based position with extensive travel
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position – apply now!
Hey I'm Stacy!
I'm dealing with US taxes and can't wait to help you prepare your tax return!
I've been working with taxes for like forever, so you can totally trust my expertise.
Sprintax can make things much easier for you.
Check out my blog posts and feel free to ask me any questions.